MON PETIT AVATAR

Friday, December 28, 2012

Edinburgh Castle


New Year is almost here and it is time to let your party creature out and indulge your passion. For those who love to travel, well, it is a perfect time for a journey. Or for those who want to count down to 2013 in usual place, I would like you to take a trip down my memory lane to Edinburgh Castle, a fortress in the city of Edinburgh, Scotland.  Apart from what the castle has to offer, such as castle gate, argyle battery, one o’ clock gun, St. Margaret’s chapel, etc., I am also captivated by the panoramic view of the city from the castle. I just hope my pictures are not too simple to share it in blogosphere. Enjoying scone with afternoon tea from the café was definitely one of the highlights of my visit. What can I say, I am guilty of loving scone!!!

























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice place. I'd like to go there one day.

Mon Petit Avatar said...

I wish I could go there again too!!!

San San Htun said...

စေကာ့တလန္ လွတယ္...

Post a Comment