MON PETIT AVATAR

Monday, September 27, 2010

Rose Garden Riverside 3!


While I was walking back to the place I was staying, I encountered this lovely café, namely Rim Klong. My curiosity brought me inside the café and I suddenly fell in love with their decoration. It is clean, simple, cozy and what more can I ask from the café in the middle of 70 acres property.






As I had a cup of coffee during my breakfast time, and I was thirsty after a long walk, I went for a homemade sorbet, which is sold @35 Bahts per scoop, instead of coffee or tea. Since then, I repetitively go there just to taste as many sorbet as I can during my stay, and at one point, I manage to get my other half to go there with me.  These mangos, coffee, coconut sorbet pictures make my mouth water every time I take a look at them.




One more thing I love from that café is the fresh bakery: cake, cookies, and pastry, you name it, and they have got it. Those homemade bites are quite delicious, and not expensive. Baked okra was unforgettable, and as a result we ended up buying some snacks from that shop. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment