MON PETIT AVATAR

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hello Bangkok, Goodbye Yangon 13!


Though I hadn’t met any of my friend this time around in Yangon, I did have a great time: eating, reading, talking with my sisters, etc. My eating habit had changed from a meal to several snacks especially when I went out with my youngest sister and my lovely niece. We were eating mostly street food, from noodle salad, tea, and pork intestine’s stand to lassi. But for that particular evening, my hubby’s classmates treated us at Signature Garden Restaurant (Corner of Kaba Aye Pagoda Road & Kan Yeik Thar Road, Kandawgyi Relaxation Zone, Bahan Towhsip). Everything was delicious, and the view is absolutely amazing. Even if the food is half as good as the actual taste, I would definitely go there again as I love sitting @ clean, comfortable, open-air, relaxed ambiance.









The price? I only remember the Chicken Burger  and Fish and Chips cost 3,800 Kyats and 5,000 Kyats respectively. 

1 comments:

Baby taster said...

အယ္ စားခ်င္စရာေတြ
အဲ့လို မီး၀ါက်င္က်င္ေလးေတြ ၾကိဳက္တယ္
ပိုကဗ်ာဆန္ေနသလို ခံစားရလို႔ ;)

Post a Comment