MON PETIT AVATAR

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fish cakes and Spinach pie

Today, I went to Silom for my personal affair where military troops deploy. I felt more secure than being near loud speakers and wooden stick barricades. I asked myself " Is my rights being abused in some ways?" when the train passes Ratchaprasong intersection and Suan lum.
Article 3. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
Source
Then I felt compel to buy some snacks. Of course I always opt for some fish cakes from the market near the bank and Spinach pie from Kudsan Bakery. I love those pies which is just right for my taste, creamy and flavorful. Actually, I have tried the same kind of pie from both Starbucks and Au Bon Pain, but I prefer the one from Kudsan Bakery at 7/11.



0 comments:

Post a Comment