MON PETIT AVATAR

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hong Kong Disneyland, Adventureland

Most of my favorite attractions in Disneyland Hong Kong are part of Adventureland, which features The Festival of Lion King, Jungle River Cruise, Tarzan Island and Liki Tikis.






The festival of the Lion King, a live show about heroic journey of Simba with a spectacular music and theatrical performance is definitely worth waiting, and queuing. 


 




We rafted a short log to Tarzan Island, where Tarzan’s Tree House can be found. The gadgets, and the detailed decorative items @ Tarzan’s Tree House amazed me. The funny story is that I reminisced my childhood when I saw the kids playing the branches of a tree house.


We can enjoy the totem poles sound off and tikis’s squirt water @ Liki Tikis, another joyous attraction to take pictures of ourselves or others get wet.








The most exciting attraction for me was the Jungle Cruise, a short safari trip exploring the jungle on a big boat. We did manage to ride twice to re-explore the jungle and re-encounter the beautiful creatures, elephant, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, except hair-raising, spine-chilling, nerve-racking spiders!!!



Fatigue had been superseded by my determination to watch light show and fireworks. Then we finally said Adieu to this park and headed back to the hotel. I just wish Disneyland would come up with new idea regarding Jack Sparrow's adventure some day and I can't wait to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strangers Tides. 

2 comments:

Baby taster said...

ပံုရဲ့ အလင္းအေမွာင္ေတြကို အရမ္းၾကိဳက္တာပဲ
မီးဆင္တာ ေတာ္ေတာ္လွတယ္။ မီးဖိုေၾကာင္ေလးက
စိတ္၀င္စားစရာေနာ္ :)

Mon Petit Avatar said...

Me too, I love the kitchen accessories from Tarzan Tree House.

Post a Comment