MON PETIT AVATAR

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hong Kong Disneyland, Main Street USA

I hit jackpot yesterday or I don’t really know how to put the situation right. Here is what happened: as I have mentioned in previous post, I started sorting things out from my trips’ collections. The first thing I found, an envelope filled with brochures, tickets, hotel reservation, etc from my other half’s Luxembourg trip. I handed the envelop to him and let him check the receipts before I shred and threw them away. Guess what we found, more than 300 US$, 2,500 Rupees, and some Euros along with the documents. Actually, the incidence has nothing to do with this post, but I need to remind myself of how careless and negligent I am, and why I need to arrange everything in order.
Well, it is surely about my day trip to Disneyland, Hong Kong since I believe it is never too old to go to amusement park. I can’t compare how big, or small, good or bad services with other Disneyland, as I have never been to other places. Going there by MTR, buying tickets, finding the way around the park are quite convenient. In my opinion, one day is not enough to be able to experience every attraction, and adventures featured by Disneyland. I missed the daily parades big time. Near the entrance, it is the Main Street USA, where we can find Art of Animation, Animation Academy, City Hall, and Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad. I entered only the Art of Animation and got a chance to see the beautiful lightings on my way back. As usual, here comes the pictures and will be back soon with another attraction!!!


Don't be depressed, Captain Jack Sparrow also have the ship like yours.





3 comments:

Sunny said...

ပံုေတြ ၾကည့္ျပီး လည္ပတ္သြားပါတယ္..

Baby taster said...

ကံေကာင္းလိုက္တာေနာ္
ေနရာစံုကို ေရာက္ႏိုင္တယ္
ကိုယ္တို႔မွာေတာ့ တေန႔တေန႔
အလုပ္နဲ႔ အိမ္ပဲေရာက္ႏိုင္တာ :(

Mon Petit Avatar said...

I am not that lucky in fact. It was just a small window of opportunity and I took the chance. Well, having no kids give me some level of freedom in both time and other resources. I believe that people with kids have a great deal of resources and very brave in real life.

Post a Comment