MON PETIT AVATAR

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hong Kong Disneyland, Tomorrowland


Tomorrowland in is surely my favorite attraction in Disneyland, Hong Kong.






Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters: Everyone who chooses the black ride can definitely join in the fun thanks to laser guns throughout the ride to help Buzz Lightyear fight against the Evil Emperor Zurg. Who would have guessed we gave Buzz Lightyear a leg up twice during that day?




Space Mountain: Since it is a roller coaster, I refused to ride even it is less scary than the one from Universal Studio. My other half enjoyed riding that musical roller coaster in the dark and it turned out to be a blast. 



Orbitron: It is a simple spinner like the one we can find in any amusement park. We have to pilot our own ship and look around.



Stitch Encounter: It is an interactive show with main character Stitch, a similar version of Donkey Live Show from Universal Studios. We had to wait for the afternoon show, as the morning shows were Mandarin Speaking only. My hubby noticed my love for Stitch @ the show and tried to spoiled me with the Stitch souvenirs since.

Autopia: We didn’t have a chance to drive and see the alien landscape due to 45 minutes waiting time.

Today’s update: I am as happy as a clam as I found my Lay Phyu and Ah Nge’s collection while we were trying to re-arrange most of our DVDs into specific category.

3 comments:

Baby taster said...

ကိုယ္ေတာ့ ကိုယ္ေနေနတဲ့ ႏိုင္ငံရဲ့
Disneyland ေတာင္မေ၇ာက္ဘူးေသးတာ :)
ေဟာင္ေကာင္ကဆိုရင္ေတာ့ အဟင့္ :(
ပံုေတြက မီးေ၇ာင္အရမ္းလွတာပဲေနာ္ :)

Sunny said...

လည္ခ်င္လိုက္တာ.. သိပ္လွတာပဲ.. :)

Mon Petit Avatar said...

ကိုယ္လဲေနာဝ္သြားဖို႕မေသခ်ာလို႕ Baby. It was crowded and yet beautiful, Sunny.

Post a Comment