MON PETIT AVATAR

Friday, July 16, 2010

Dream, Dream, Dream

Yesterday, my significant other and me went to Cineplex to watch either “Despicable me” or “Inception”. It was an easy choice for me, as I prefer fiction than comedy. At some point, we reached to a decision that we could watch “Despicable me” next time. It is all about dream. I mean the movie “INCEPTION”: “Stealing valuable secrets from deep within the subconscious during the dream state when the mind is at its most vulnerable”. Come on, everybody dream, but not like this crazy good. At any rate, I love the idea, the actress, and everything about this movie.



I think I am going to be broke due to my moviegoing habit. I saw the trailer for SALT, and STEP UP 3 yesterday and have decided not to miss them in theatre: SALT because of Angie and STEP UP 3 by reason of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE finalists.


                                      

You might wonder what is that. Well, it is just cheddar cheese wrapped in gyoza skin. Since I hesitate to eat cheddar cheese because of my weight issue, they have been in my fridge for at least six months. I can’t control myself and ended up eating like that. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment