MON PETIT AVATAR

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello Bangkok, Goodbye Yangon 1!


What do we normally do when we have long holiday? It is an easy question: Doing house chores, go shopping, social gathering, movie, etc. or go back home, where we are born, grown, loved, stressed, happy, sad, and probably pass away. Since both of us are from Yangon, we never think twice about going back home whenever we can. So we did go back there during this holiday and had a great time with family, friends, and acquaintances. It rains a lot, and less noise pollution than last time thanks to regular electricity.





What did I do Friday? I spend a lot of time @ Scott Market and near by café, ZawGyi House. Why Scott Market? I just wanted to buy some souvenirs, cotton fabric, traditional blouses, longyi and eat noodles @ U Kyui. Then I headed to ZawGyi House, where my dear friend and I love to chitchat while drinking our, ever so delicious, Americano. We stayed there quite long time, so each of us had at least 2 cups of coffee, green tea, and other snacks. While we were waiting for other friends to join us, we asked a bowl to eat my favorite Burmese treat from Scott Market. It still does delicious and makes me think of my childhood.  




2 comments:

khin oo may said...

ဒီတစ္ခါ လုပ္စားတာေလးေတြ အေတာ္ေကာငး္ပါလားမွတ္ေနတာ လတ္စသတ္ေတာ႕ဝယ္စားထားတာကုိး. အာာဟိ။

Mon Petit Avatar said...

Yes, MaMa KOM, I am a bad cook, and this time,since I didn't cook those food, it looks nice and edible, lol.

Post a Comment