MON PETIT AVATAR

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oops, I did it again!


It has been more than a week that we haven’t been able to go to Paragon. So, we decided to go there today to look for scanner, which I want for my personal use.  We did find some scanners at IT city, and changed the plan to buy one in coming weeks. Then my other half reminded me of Jaspal Sales (50%). Loving him for his reminder and be concerned about our budget for July were two parallel thoughts happened one after another on our way to the Jaspal boutique. There, I did it again, well it is just one blouse which I decided not to buy when they had 20% discount a few weeks ago: I saved 30% of my last intended buying price at best, and spent 21 US$ for the blouse at worst.








Of course, our original plan of buying scanner and one home appliance has gone when we reached to Paragon ground floor, where most food chains, gourmet market, and food court are located. I was never as inpatient as tonight while waiting for my queue number to be called in front of MK Gold. 30 minutes later, we finally went inside and enjoyed our dinner. Then, I noticed my membership card expire this very day as it stated expire on 07/2010: Why the membership? I can get 10% discount if I pay by cash and 5% discount by credit card. So, after paying the bill by using my present one, I did apply for new card. I have to pay 200 Baht for the new one and can get the same privileges at any MK restaurants for 2 years

0 comments:

Post a Comment