MON PETIT AVATAR

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just us two

It is official; I am a Sex and the City addict. I have watched the whole series a couple of times and I can’t get enough of it. I am glad that I am not the only one who is in love with Carrie’s stoop, the shoes, and the Big Apple (though I have never been there).

Last Sunday, I had a movie date with my significant other. There is nothing to think twice as the Girls are back in town, SATC 2. I love the fact that they are fighting against the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and bring up the menopause issue. After all, sometimes you just have to get away with the girls.

My beloved hubby saying about those girls’ fabulous fashion during the movie touches me. I am really grateful for not only accompanying me to the big screen, but also appreciating what I love. I proudly told him it is thanks to Patricia Field, a costume designer, a stylist, and a fashion designer.

Another much anticipated movie for me would be from Twilight Saga: Eclipse. I still remember how my other half felt sleepy while watching New Moon last year. Well, this time I will not drag him to the theatre unless he wants to. I am sure about which movie he can’t wait to watch: Toy Story III.

0 comments:

Post a Comment