MON PETIT AVATAR

Friday, October 1, 2010

Rose Garden Riverside 4!



During my stay at Rose Garden Riverside, I had a chance to go boating. It was an organized trip from the place I was staying to one monastery, specifically, Wat Rai Khing. It took  30 minutes to reach there and I had a pleasant time watching the scenery.






What I notice most at the monastery is the clam, clean, quiet ambiance. Anyway, it is quite bizarre for me to see the gold leaf pasted like this on the small Buddha statuettes, which are categorized by day of the week.



The above sculpture makes me smile every time I see them. After wandering around the monastery for a while, feeding fish at the boat pier, we finally went back to the starting point. Overall, it was an evening to reminisce about. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment