MON PETIT AVATAR

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stir-fried egg noodles

I love noodles in any form, crispy fried, stir-fried, soup, and even enjoy the instant pack from Ma Ma, Wai Wai, etc. When I was shopping groceries a few days ago, I saw egg noodles, which I can eat like a horse by the way. So I bought them as well as cabbage, carrot, baby corn, minced chicken, and shrimp. Too bad I couldn’t find quail eggs, which would make the stir-fried noodles more palatable.


My stir-fried egg noodle is quite simple. I stir fry chicken, shrimp, and vegetables first, with a little bit of garlic and shallot and set aside.



 Then stir fry the noodle for two to three minutes, add stir-fried vegetables and meat, and adjust the taste.



When I think the noodles are ready, I add the prepared mix of cornstarch (substitute for tapioca flour), water, and dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and stir well. 


Thin sliced shallots, chopped chili, and a chili sauce are the perfect complement to the stir-fried noodles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment