MON PETIT AVATAR

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Universal Studios 1!



Universal studios, a place that I have been longing to visit in Singapore, is in fact fantastic. I was there last Sunday and am grateful to my other half for taking me there. As Singapore itself is not vast, I must say, it is a wow factor to be able to build such different themes in one place, offering a complete and compact entertainment to every individual.




The ticket consists of a bundle of coupons: 5 S$ for a meal, 5 S$ for one retail item, and 15% discount rate for any retail shop. We passed through Hollywood, where we can find the café, bistro, souvenir shops, etc. and headed to Madagascar. A crate adventure attraction is not ready for the public yet, and the King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round is one place to have fun. I was with Alex, no kidding, I love the Alex the lion but I didn’t buy any keepsakes from Penguin Mercantile. 





King Julien's Beach Party-Go-Round

0 comments:

Post a Comment