MON PETIT AVATAR

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fashion Mode Sale @ Emporium

My other half has been nagging me to go to Emporium after receiving the following text message. “World-class brands and top Thai designers up to 80% off, 7-20 May @ Emporium stadium, Sukumvit 35, opposite Emporium.”

I finally agreed to go there today, as I’d like to shop for some vegetables at Gourmet market. I like one outfit from BeBe at Emporium stadium and fell in love with Jimmy Choo shoes at Emporium department store. Of course I did only window shopping to those beautiful items, lol!!! 



Men’s belts are affordable considering 20-60% discount from actual price 5,600 Baht - 9,900 Baht at Hugo Boss Sale. After looking around for one hour at Emporium stadium, we finally headed to Gourmet market and asking myself why I never suffer from loss of appetite. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment