Wednesday, May 5, 2010
I have been watching Monk series for years and noticed myself having some phobias like him. So I try to find out the listed phobias in here and thus how I knew exactly how many phobias (believe me, it is a long list) I have. The following fears are not even half of them.
• Fear of needles or pointed objects.
• Fear of angina, choking or narrowness.
• Fear of infinity.
• Fear of being touched.
• Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
• Fear of spiders.
• Fear of thunder and lightning.
• Fear of asymmetrical things.
• Fear of disorder or untidiness.
• Fear of one that has a vile odor.
• Fear of being dirty.
• Fear of stairs or steep slopes.
• Fear of nudity.
• Fear of dirt or contamination.
• Fear of smells.
May be those are the phobias most of us suffer from, however, I am concerned about other people perception and thus reveals my Fear of being evaluated negatively in social situations, yet again.
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (80)
- ▼ May (12)
"In truth we are not individuals; and it is because we think ourselves such that death seems unforgivable."
Powered by Blogger.