MON PETIT AVATAR

Monday, May 23, 2011

Beyoncé - If I Were A Boy




If I were a boy even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted
And go drink beer with the guys

And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man

I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think that I was sleeping alone


I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go
'Cause I know that she'd be faithful
Waiting for me to come home, to come home

1 comments:

Baby taster said...

ဒီသီခ်င္း ဟိုအရင္ကတည္းက ၾကိဳက္တယ္
သူ႔သီခ်င္း တခ်ိဳ ့ေတြကိုၾကိဳက္တယ္
ေက်းဇူးပါ မြန္ေလး

Post a Comment