MON PETIT AVATAR

Saturday, May 14, 2011

What is new in Siam Ocean World?



My daily routine was perfectly going well till I had the rush on the skin, mostly due to hot weather. There, I am not OK with this hot season and some cool down tips are not that effective. I can imagine what most people think about me, well, such a whiner when it comes to unbearable heat and I couldn’t agree more.

Actually, I don’t know why I can’t manage to access Internet during these days though I am not that busy physically, and mentally, it has been up and down: terribly unhappy for well-loved and sadly-missed blogger. To confess, there hasn’t been a day passing by without thinking of my dear friends from the blogsphere and indulging their new posts.  

Speaking of post, I did notice something new, a shell collection to be exact at Siam Ocean World and thought of documenting in my blog. Like most friends do, I will be off to meet my pregnant friend in southern part of Thailand tomorrow and, here comes the truth, I will certainly and tremendously miss all of my significant friends/netizens too.













7 comments:

Baby taster said...

လွလိုက္တာ ဓါတ္ပံု ရိုက္ကြ်မ္းတာလည္း ပါမွာေပါ့ေလ
ဒါနဲ႔ တို႔ေတြကို သတိရေနတယ္ဆိုေတာ့ ၀မ္းသာမိတယ္ :)

rose said...

How is your rush now, sis? Hope you feel fine. I understand you that when you can't visit the blogs you miss their posts,right? Same for me. I feel also like I need something in my days and something is incomplete when I can't read the blogs. We are blog addictive :)) Thanks for sharing seashells photo. Love to see them!

Iora said...

သေဘာက်တယ္။ ျပတိုုက္ေတြမေရာက္တာၾကာျပီ။
စားခ်င္လာလိုုက္ သြားခ်င္လာလိုုက္ နဲ ့စာေတြလိုုက္ဖတ္ရင္း။
အိုုင္အိုုရာ

ညီလင္းသစ္ said...

မေတြ႔တာ ၾကာေနလို႔ အလုပ္မ်ားေနလား-လို႔၊ တခါတခါ လာၾကည့္ေပမယ့္ စီေဘာက္စ္ မေတြ႔တာနဲ႔ မႏႈတ္ဆက္ျဖစ္ဘူး၊ ဓါတ္ပံုေတြၾကည့္ရင္း She sells seashells on the sea shore ဆုိတာေလး သတိရသြားတယ္...။ း)

Mon Petit Avatar said...

Baby ေရ အျမဲသတိရေနတတ္တာအမွန္။

Rose ေရ ေဆးေတာ့မေသာက္ရေတာ့ဘူး ေမးတာေက်းဇူးပါ Blog Addiction ကေတာ့ကုလို႕မရေသးဘူး။

Iora တို႕Baby တို႕ဆီကျပန္ရင္အျမဲဗိုက္ဆာေစတာလူမသိဘူးေနာ္။

ကိုညီလင္းသစ္ေရ She sells seashells ကို ကေလးတုန္းကသာ ပီေအာင္ဆိုရမယ္ ဆိုရင္မပီတာနဲ႕ ႐ိုက္ခံရဖို႕သိပ္ေသခ်ာေနတာပဲ။

Cameron said...

ခရုေလးေတြဆိုၾကိဳက္လို႔ သဲျဖဴကၽြန္းသြားတုန္းကေကာက္ခဲ႔ဖူးတဲ႔ ခရုေရာင္စံုေတြသိမ္းထားေသးတယ္ ၾကံဳရင္ တင္ဦးမယ္...။


ခင္တဲ႔
မုိးေငြ႔

Mon Petit Avatar said...

တင္ပါ မိုးေငြ႕ ဒီမွာၾကည့္မည့္ အမာခံပရိတ္သတ္ၾကီးတစ္ဦး ရွိပါတယ္။

Post a Comment