MON PETIT AVATAR

Monday, May 16, 2011

Phuket FantaSea



I am mad at myself today; the obvious reason would be my absent-mindedness. Yesterday, while I was packing for my trip, I also charged the camera batteries, downloaded photos from the SD cards, and finally put the chargers in the luggage. Then I was indecisive about which camera I should bring and my significant other suggested me to bring the light one instead of the heavy one. I was OK with that and this morning, during the flight, my lovely hubby asked me why I didn’t take any pictures and there, I knew I forgot my camera.


I don’t know how I look that time, but I might look really pitiful, haha: my other half tells me that he will buy a new one for me after landing. Of course I refused and used the camera from his backpack during my trip to Phuket FantaSea. We chose the package without buffet and as all the standard seats were fully booked, we got only the gold seat. The show starts at 9 p.m. and finishes at 10.15 p.m. and it was magnificent and breathtaking.

As much as I want to take pictures during the show, it is prohibited. We all need to deposit our mobile phone and camera before the show. It is great just to look around the shops and feel the good vibes from the crowd too. From my point of view, everything is well organized, and we had a great time before, during and after the show. My pregnant friend? Well, this afternoon we have a double dates, and can’t wait to see her in person!!!










8 comments:

Baby taster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby taster said...

မြန္ေလးေရ
ရွင္ကေတာ့ ကံေကာင္းခ်က္ေနာ္
ခရီးေတြထြက္လိုက္ရတာ လိုက္ခ်င္တယ္
ေခၚသြားေနာ္ :D

Baby taster said...

အေပၚက ကိုယ္ေရးတာပါ
စာလံုးေပါင္းမွားလို႔ပါ

ခ်စ္ၾကည္ေအး said...

အဲဒီ႐ိႈးကို ၂၀၀၂ ဖူးခက္သြားတုန္းက ၾကည့္ဖူးတယ္ ညီမေရ...၊ သိတ္ႀကီးက်ယ္ခမ္းနားတာပဲ၊ အမတို႔လည္း ညစာမပါဘဲ ႐ိႈးလက္မွတ္ပဲ ဝယ္ၾကည့္ခဲ့တာ...။ အဲ့တုန္းက ဘေလာ့ဂ္မေရးေသးေတာ့ ကင္မရာ အဝမွာ အပ္ခဲ့ရတာကို သိတ္မနာက်င္တတ္ေသးဘူး ဟဟဟ :))

Iora said...

အားက်တယ္။ ခရီးထြက္ခ်င္ေနတာအရမ္း။

ေခ်ာ(အစိမ္းေရာင္လြင္ျပင္) said...

ပံုေတြၾကည္႔ျပီး လာခ်င္စိတ္ေတြ တဖြားဖြားေပၚလာတယ္။
ထမင္းေကၽြးမဲ႔သူ ရွိရင္ လာဦးမွာ
ေကၽြးမွာလား ဟင္ း)

ညီလင္းသစ္ said...

ကင္မရာ ေမ့က်န္ခဲ့တဲ့ ဖီလင္ကို နားလည္လို႔ ရပါတယ္၊ အထူးသျဖင့္ ဘက္ထရီ၊ memory card အစစ ျပင္ဆင္ၿပီးကာမွ...၊ ဓါတ္ပံုေတြအရေတာ့ အင္မတန္ ခမ္းနားတဲ့ ႐ွိဳးျဖစ္မွာ ေသခ်ာတယ္...။

Mon Petit Avatar said...

တို႕ကလဲ Baby ကိုကံေကာင္းတယ္လို႕ထင္တယ္ ေအးတဲ့ေနရာဆိုအကုန္ၾကိဳက္တာ။

ျမန္မာျပည္မွာလဲအဲလိုလုပ္ရင္ေကာင္းမွာေနာ္ မမခ်စ္ၾကည္ေအး။

တို႕ေတြခ်က္တာစားရင္မိတ္ပ်က္သြားမွာမို႕ ဆိုင္ေတြမွာလိုက္ေကြၽးမယ္ေခ်ာေရ။

ၾကံဖန္ျပီး အဆင္ေျပေအာင္ေနေနရတာပဲ ေရ။သိပ္ျငီးျပရင္လဲလာလည္တဲ့သူတခါထဲေျပးသြားမွာစိုးလို႕။

ခဏ ခဏအလကားၾကည့္ရရင္ေကာင္းမွာပဲလို႕ေတာင္ထင္မိေသးတယ္ကိုညီလင္းသစ္။

Post a Comment