MON PETIT AVATAR

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mega Bangna




What I am supposed to do when I see the advertisement of the new shopping mall in the town? It is the time of the days when I am not in a mood for doing anything special and all of the sudden, wandering around the new mall seems to be a great idea. With that in mind, me and my other half decided to go to MEGA BANGA yesterday. Getting there was quite easy; we just took BTS, and got off at the Udomsuk sation (Exit 5) and waited the shuttle bus to pick us up. It took about 20 minutes to arrive to the mall due to traffic, but the spacious mall made us happy with everything it has to offer, like food, wellness, banking, sport, etc.

Shuttle Bus to/from BTS Udomsuk










While enjoy sightseeing the furniture from IKEA Bagna, I did have a blast and overly missed my dear friend AiR, who particularly loves to decorate home. Anyway, the giant mall comes in handy to hang out for hours with/without spending money. In my case, we spent only for food @ S&P, which offers 20% discount for dine-in customers. The dessert and coffee are the ones I really liked and the dishes did not impress in the flavor. I don’t blame for that and at least, they still make a dish look appetizing and offer us a decent place to eat. A cup of coffee and a few snapshots really make me happy and that’s all I wish for everyday!!!













0 comments:

Post a Comment