MON PETIT AVATAR

Monday, November 8, 2010

Krabi

Apart from taking photos, my other habit during almost every trip is to write down all our expenses as I fail to recall them most of the time. Here is what I found when I was rearranging some documents: Krabi trip expenses from exactly 3 years ago.

Package       14,000 Bahts
Dinner            1,100 Bahts
Day trip          3,600 Bahts
Dinner                160 Bahts
Lunch                 150 Bahts
Airport transfer 400 Bahts
Drinks                   40 Bahts

The package tour includes 2 nights hotel stay @ Maritime Park & Spa Resort, Krabi and round trip tickets BKK-Krabi-BKK for two persons. Day trip costs 1,800 Bahts per person, and airport transfer is from hotel to airport only. My dear friend "Air" picked us up on arrival day and even mentioned we were the only two black heads in the crowd.

@ Bamboo Island
@ Bamboo Island
Bird Nest collectors
The next day, we went for a trip to Phi Phi Lei Island, Bamboo Island and Maya Island for sight seeing by speedboat. 

Way to Maya Island


@ Maya Island


The tour includes transfer, lunch, Mask and Snorkel, and English speaking guide. The van from the tour picked up us @ 8:15 a.m and reached to pier around 9 a.m. From that moment, everything was fuzzy, as I got seasick. 

Fish feeding @ Andaman Sea

The whole day was fun, but while the other people from the same boat were busy taking pictures of themselves, swimming, and snorkeling, I was mostly trying to keep myself in good shape. Anyway, I still have some snap shots and will never forget the beautiful image of the Andaman sea, the fish, and the Islands.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment