MON PETIT AVATAR

Friday, November 19, 2010

Siam Ocean World - Rainforest


It will always be my deepest joy to watch the fish whether in a tank or in an ocean. One particular acquaintance asked me why I go to Siam Ocean World quite often, as she doesn’t get a feel of that place. Then I was relieved to hear other acquaintance answering that question: “It is quite simple, I love watching the fish, so I go there whenever I can.” There, that’s what I feel and I am glad to know that I am not alone. May be the feeling stems from my childhood desire: I always wanted a fish tank, and never got one. Now I can have them literally and don’t have to take care of them, isn’t it great? Although I got scared of spider one big time in Rainforest at Siam Ocean World, it is actually one of my favorite zones. Why? Fish, fish, fish and well, a coffee shop, where I can craze for cappuccino, mocha, latte or ice cream with a reasonable price. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment