It will always be my deepest joy to watch the fish whether in a tank or in an ocean. One particular acquaintance asked me why I go to Siam Ocean World quite often, as she doesn’t get a feel of that place. Then I was relieved to hear other acquaintance answering that question: “It is quite simple, I love watching the fish, so I go there whenever I can.” There, that’s what I feel and I am glad to know that I am not alone. May be the feeling stems from my childhood desire: I always wanted a fish tank, and never got one. Now I can have them literally and don’t have to take care of them, isn’t it great? Although I got scared of spider one big time in Rainforest at Siam Ocean World, it is actually one of my favorite zones. Why? Fish, fish, fish and well, a coffee shop, where I can craze for cappuccino, mocha, latte or ice cream with a reasonable price.
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (80)
- Hong Kong - Flower Market
- Siam Ocean World - Rainforest
- Siam Ocean World - Living Ocean
- Siam Ocean World - Deep Reef
- Siam Ocean World - Weird and Wonderful
- Street vendor Style Fried Rice and Mme Tussauds in...
- I Love You Phillip Morris
- ทั้งรักทั้งเหนื่อย from 365 วันแห่งรัก
- Basil chicken and Harry Potter ticket sales
- The Nation's cartoon 5th Nov 2010
- Universal Studios 7!
- Universal Studios 6!
- Universal Studios 5!
- ▼ November (14)
"In truth we are not individuals; and it is because we think ourselves such that death seems unforgivable."
Powered by Blogger.