The minute I woke up that morning, I was so ready to go to the Flower Market, which is near Prince Edward station. After having not so great buffet breakfast alone, I double-checked my travel notes, camera, and cash, as I usually am clumsy and absentminded. Then I was off to the colorful market, where I-don’t-know-the-name-flowers, blossoms, houseplants were for sales. I really envy to people who could wake up in the morning by breathing the scent of the flower. Anyway, apart from confusing two MTR stations that morning, I really had a great time: no one told me, judged me, looked down on me for taking pictures sans buying, lol. Most important of all, that day will be one of take a trip down memory lane. Well, right now wake up and smell the coffee!!!
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (80)
- Hong Kong - Flower Market
- Siam Ocean World - Rainforest
- Siam Ocean World - Living Ocean
- Siam Ocean World - Deep Reef
- Siam Ocean World - Weird and Wonderful
- Street vendor Style Fried Rice and Mme Tussauds in...
- I Love You Phillip Morris
- ทั้งรักทั้งเหนื่อย from 365 วันแห่งรัก
- Basil chicken and Harry Potter ticket sales
- The Nation's cartoon 5th Nov 2010
- Universal Studios 7!
- Universal Studios 6!
- Universal Studios 5!
- ▼ November (14)
"In truth we are not individuals; and it is because we think ourselves such that death seems unforgivable."
Powered by Blogger.