MON PETIT AVATAR

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Prommitr Film Studio - People



Visiting the studio in weekend or in public holidays will save us some time and budget since we can experience the different activities without having a second thought of going there again. What am I thinking now? Yes, definitely thinking of a second visit during New Year if I have no prior commitments during the holidays. I can feel most of our country mates are suddenly homesick and at the very least, some succeed in going back home this month. No, no, no, I am not going back home this month and I am neither spending my New Year here.

I think spending time during long holidays or Traditional New Year in Bangkok is quite boring actually except for those who want to sleep without noise pollution at night: if we want to get soaked, we need to go to specific places. It is kind of convenient for everyone since we won’t get wet while we go out for lunch, dinner or run an errand at anytime. Big malls try to promote their revenue by organizing different entertainments, but it is not very exciting after all, since it is always something going on somewhere.

I did it again, babbling about not very important things happening around me. Let’s see what I have in my photos, simulated H’mong market   and impersonated Burmese, Chinese and ancient Thai from the studio. The amusing thing at the market is that we have to exchange the notes into เบี้ย, some kind of pawn to be able to buy food. The foods were fresh, not very expensive and more importantly people are extremely nice and I really wish I could go back there soon.

Burmese Impersonators
Very cute dungeon guard
Chinese Impersonator





4 comments:

ညီလင္းသစ္ said...

Avatar ရဲ႕ သႀကၤန္အေပၚ အာ႐ံုက်ပံုက က်ေနာ္နဲ႔ တူလိမ့္မယ္ထင္တယ္၊ း)

dungeon guard ေလးရဲ႕ပံုနဲ႔ အညိဳေရာင္ အမ်ိဳးသမီးေတြ အလွျပင္ေနတဲ့ ပံုေတြ ႀကိဳက္တယ္၊

Baby taster said...

အေပၚက ဘဂ်ီး
မိန္းကေလးေတြ အလွျပင္တာ ၾကိုက္တယ္ဆိုပဲ :P
အဲ့လို အိမ္ေလးေတြမွာ ေနခ်င္တာ ၀ယ္ေပးပါလားဟင္:P

ေခ်ာ(အစိမ္းေရာင္လြင္ျပင္) said...

အေပၚဆံုးက ရယ္ေနပံုေလး သေဘာက်ယတ္
ေအာက္ဆံုး ၂ပံုက မသိရင္ ျမန္မာျပည္က ပံုလို႕ထင္ရတယ္။
ပံုေလးေတြ သေဘာက်ဖို႔ အေတာ္ေကာင္းတယ္
ေရာက္ဖူးခ်င္လာျပီ။
လာလည္မယ္ တူတူသြားစို႔ လိုက္ပို႕ေနာ္ း)

Mon Petit Avatar said...

ဒီတခါ အၾကိဳက္တူသြားျပီ ကိုညီလင္းသစ္
အလွျပင္ေနတဲ့အလယ္ကတေယာက္ကို ေက်းဇူးတင္ေနတာ
စိတ္ထဲကပါျပဳံးေနသလို။


ကိုယ္လဲ အဲလိုအိမ္မွာေနခ်င္တယ္ Baby!


လမ္းမ်ားတဲ့သူမို႕ၾကိဳတင္အသိေပးေစလိုပါသည္
ဟီး ဟီး ေၾကာ္ျငာဆန္သြားတယ္ ေခ်ာေရ။

Post a Comment