MON PETIT AVATAR

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hong Kong - the Giant Buddha


I was rather scared than excited when I found out about the cable car to get to the Giant Buddha in Hong Kong.  After a few argumentative conversations with my other half, I chose convenience over my personal feeling, i.e., go there by MTR and then take Ngong Ping Cable Car. How much did we pay for the cable? The round trip cable car for standard cabin costs 107 HK$ person. I thought of waiting at the City Gate Outlets and finally told myself why should I be anxious of height when I was with the one who care for me. I am still kind of glad to be able to get into the cable car, as the scenes from the above were just amazing. We could indulge in shopping and dining and enjoy the variety of attractions once we reached the plateau. Overall, it is an incredible place to spend time in Hong Kong.







3 comments:

Baby taster said...

ကိုယ္ေတာ့ ေၾကာက္မွာ ေသခ်ာတယ္
ေအာက္ေတာင္ ငံုၾကည့္ရဲပါ့မလားေနာ္

Mon Petit Avatar said...

I got scared too. Taking pictures helped me less stressed and anxious about height.

Sint Si said...

They didn't have cable car when I was there in 2001.

Post a Comment