MON PETIT AVATAR

Friday, December 17, 2010

Paja Rita

A few days ago, I got a call from my friend Paja, saying that she is coming to Bangkok next day. “KFC, Shopping, Starbucks” were the three dominant words of her call and I prepared myself for the very long shopping days during her stay.




I am glad she came here to reduce her work related stress and we could hang out 24/7. I ate whatever she wanted to eat, went wherever she wanted to go, and listened whatever she chatted. Paja did try to lose around 3 kilos before coming here so that she could eat whatever she like during her visit and she did succeed her mission: Fried Chicken, Pizza, Suki, Curry rice, Ramen, Barbecue chicken, Grilled shrimp, waffles, pretzels, and many other Thai food.


Since Paja is a cotton lover, she bought a lot of purses from NaRaYa, the brand featuring “affordable, cute, and variety” of cotton accessories in Thailand. We went to both Central World and Tokyu’s NaRaYa Branches at least 3 times and the above picture was taken after her first impulse. Helping her shop from Departmental stores to street markets was fatigued but I am glad she got everything she wanted from her shopping spree: sweets, blouses, trousers, shoes, bags, fancy accessories, make-up, perfumes, and a lot of skincare products, not only for her but also for her beloved colleagues. I even told her that she is such an angel, as I couldn’t do the same.




After 3 consecutive shopping days, we decided to get away from Bangkok. It was raining  that day but we betted on our luck by going to Pattaya beach by bus. Apart from traffic jam on the way, it went quite well. As usual, after sitting and eating lunch by the beach, we had coffee @ Auntie Anne, Central Pattaya, one of the shopping malls in Pattaya that I really love. My dear friend fell in love with some dresses there and she didn’t come home empty-handed. By the way, I didn’t buy anything during her stay, I mean shoes, bags, etc., except food of course and I am really proud of myself. My super busy, tired, and happy days are over as she already went back home and sincerely wish her all the best.

2 comments:

Baby taster said...

ဒီဘေလာဂ့္ကို အစကတည္းက လာေနၾကသိလာ
ဓါတ္ပံုရိုက္ကလည္းေတာ္တယ္ သူငယ္ခ်င္းနဲ႔
ေတာ္ေတာ္ေပ်ာ္တာေပါ့ေလ အဆင္ေျပေပ်ာ္ရႊင္
ပါေစ :)

Mon Petit Avatar said...

We were as happy as a clam and thank you so much for the wish.

Post a Comment