MON PETIT AVATAR

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello Bangkok, Goodbye Yangon 3!

I am bored, bored, and bored. Today, we have no other plans except for staying at home. After lunch, seeing that I am so inactive, my other half suggested me to post some food pictures taken from Yangon. Since my blog posts in these days is all about food, I hesitate at first. Then I realize for not having remarkable skills to write about other issues, I decided to write about one particular shop. The following statement contains solely my own perspective and I don’t intend to defame the shop.


As you can see, that joint is originally from Minn Street, and sells mostly Rakine food. One of my hubby friends brought us there mentioning it is quite famous in Yangon for now. I don’t understand why the ambiance is not relaxed, noisy, a little bit dirty for such a well-known joint. I can’t enjoy most dishes simply because they are not for my taste, and alive shrimps, turtle, etc in the tanks surely destroy my appetite.









May be I am crazy, stupid, and too picky about food, but I do like the following dessert from that joint. Little did I know the origin of that dessert: may be Burmese, may be who knows, but it is my favorite dessert of all time. 


2 comments:

khin oo may said...

may I know your shape:

Mon Petit Avatar said...

I don't know exact shape, but not apple for sure. I am struggling with my weight since the yo yo effect doesn't do me any favor, Ma Ma KOM.

Post a Comment