MON PETIT AVATAR

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello Bangkok, Goodbye Yangon 4!



May be there is a proper market, a place where we can buy fresh vegetables, fish, meat, etc, with comfort. May be there is someone who want to reform our basic living standards. May be there are some leading actions that encourage us to change our way of living. May be there is a lot of things which lead our native land to become prosperous nation. I am just expressing my thoughts when I see this so-called market on one morning. I felt so sad and at the same time guilty of not being able to help the society yet. I regained my conscious when I heard my hubby saying, “well, you are still naïve, you haven’t seen it all”.



I went to monastery for waso donation with my mom, brother and his lovely wife on Sunday. Then we went to meet my one and only aunt from my dad’s side in downtown. I called her to meet us at Golden Bell Tea shop, where I love to have spring roll and tea as a breakfast.




I have been waiting for the day to enjoy those delicious desserts from Shwe Pu Zun, for a long time, of course. I have been enjoying those sweet treats since I was in 4th grade. My aunt brought me there at least 2 times a month, and I am so grateful for her actions. I went there this time to have faluda, so that I could totally expunged the taste of the same dessert I had from Peninsula. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment